How to Use Basic Features of Windows 10 Operating System?May 2, 2017
How To Create Image Backup For Full Computer On Windows 10?May 11, 2017
It’s always safe for a user to create a backup of data to retrieve it in future in case of data loss because it is very painful to lose the original data when you are working with any operating system. Windows 10 includes built in “Backup and Recovery Tools”. You can use it, and if you want to avoid any time taken process, then directly contact to windows 10 support phone number.
Built-In Backup Tools in Windows 10 OS:
Here, you can use the ‘File History’ tool; it is very easy and simple-to-use. If you don’t know how to use this option, then we will help you by discussing some guidelines for creating a backup and restoring files via the “File History”.
- Tap to “Start Menu”, and then select the “Settings” After that, you have to click “Update & Security” tab.
- Later, tap to “Backup” option, and here you will see the option “Add a drive”, tap on that.
- Subsequently, choose a network setting for your all data or files backups.
- Now, tap on the “More Options”, and then you will get some surplus selections.
- Here, you can recall everything in the user folder.
Restore your files:
- In search box type the “Restore Files” in the taskbar, after that choose “Restore Your Files” with File History.
- Look for the file you want to recover and use its arrows to see all its versions.
- When you find the desired version you want, select restore to keep files in its right location. To save it in a new place, push and hold (or right-click) Restore, choose Restore to, and then select a right location.
Now, you have got backups of your all files in Windows 10. Until, if you need any technical help, simply dial a toll-free number, Window 10 Support Number @ (+1800-861-8436). You can get instant help from the expert professional.